iCloud is a cloud computing and cloud storage service from Apple. With the help of iCloud, users can store documents, emails, calendars and contacts in sync among various devices such as iPhones, iPads, Windows computers and more. All you have to do is drag and drop, saving files and folders is as simple as that. The best part is that you will be able to access these files and folders on any device at any point of time.
With the help of the iCloud sharing services, you can share videos and photos among the people you choose. You can also invite your friends to use iCloud, in order to leave their comments and suggestions for the videos or photos that you share. In order to use iCloud in a Windows computer, you need to have iCloud Control Panel.
At times, the iCloud Control Panel for Windows will have issues in synchronizing with the calendar or contacts in Outlook. Here are some instructions as to what has to be done when there is an issue. The fix for such Outlook problems are relatively simple that can be done by anyone who knows to use iCloud.
- Execute the iCloud Control Panel on the computer.
- You need to uncheck the boxes next to Tasks, Calendars, Mail and Contacts.
- Next, you have to Accept the next prompt message in order to apply the changes.
- Now you need to Check the boxes next to Tasks, Calendars, Mail and Contacts on the computer. This is to check if iCloud is able to sync with the contacts and calendar.
- Execute iCloud Control Panel in case the issue persists even now.
- Click on the Log Out button.
- When the prompt message appears, try to Delete all the contacts and calendars that are synched.
- Now Sign In to iCloud once again and then click on the option Sync To Outlook.
- Now when you run Microsoft Outlook on your computer once again, now you will notice that iCloud would have synchronized contacts and calendars back with Outlook.
iCloud is one of the popular cloud services that is used by many people. With these simple steps, you will be able to troubleshoot the synchronizing of iCloud with Outlook. In case you still experience these Outlook problems, contact our customer support desk for advanced help.